Terms and Conditions
Enterra Solutions Inc. (Enterra)
Welcome to www.enterratech.com (the Site), a website owned and operated by Enterra. The Site or any product or service offered on the Site (collectively the Services) are provided by Enterra, conditional on your acceptance of the terms and conditions set out below (the Terms and Conditions). Your use of the Site constitutes your binding acceptance of the Terms and Conditions.
Enterra reserves the right to modify or amend the Terms and Conditions without notice at any time. Continued use of the Site constitutes your consent to any changes in the Terms and Conditions. Therefore, it is important that the Terms and Conditions be read on a regular basis so that you are aware of any such changes. The Terms and Conditions are available at www.enterratech.com/termsandconditions.
- In order to access some features of the Site, you will have to create an Enterra account. By creating an account, you represent that you have the capacity to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. If you create an account on behalf of a corporation or other entity, you represent that you have the authority to bind that entity.
- Only the registered user can use that specific login. You cannot share a login with other people without permission from Enterra.
- When creating your account, you must provide accurate and complete information.
- You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your account.
- You must keep your account password secure. You must notify Enterra immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account. Although Enterra will not be liable for your losses caused by any unauthorized use of your account, you may be liable for the losses to Enterra or others due to any such unauthorized use.
- Your access to Enterra may be interrupted from time to time for several reasons, including without limitation, malfunction, updating, maintenance or repair taken by Enterra.
- You must be over the age of 14, as the Site is not intended for children under 14.
- You are only entitled to access and use Enterra services and products for lawful purposes, and you agree to comply with the Terms and Conditions and all applicable laws when using the Site. You acknowledge that Enterra may investigate any violations of law and may cooperate with law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users in this regard.
- You agree not to use any robot, spider or other automatic program or device to monitor, copy, summarize or otherwise extract information from this Site without permission from Enterra.
- You agree not to access the Site for the purposes of monitoring availability, performance or functionality, or for any other benchmarking or competitive purpose.
- You agree not to attempt to obtain unauthorized access to the Site or portions of the Site that are restricted from general access.
- You agree not to post or transmit any file which contains viruses, worms, or other contaminating or destructive features or that otherwise interfere with Enterra or the Service.
Payment, refunds, upgrading and downgrading
- Sign-up for an account is free
- All reports require a valid credit card, unless otherwise stated.
- To treat all users equally, there are no refunds for reports run on an incorrect location, or containing any error resulting from user selection in the process of requesting a report.
- If your company has a corporate account, additional terms and conditions may be contained in specific agreements with respect to that account.
- It is your responsibility to properly cancel your account if you no longer require our Services. This can be done through your user profile.
- Termination of the Service will result in the deactivation or deletion of your Account. Upon termination, all your content, including access to past reports you have ordered, will be immediately deleted. This information cannot be recovered once your account is deleted.
- Enterra, in its sole discretion, has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any current or future use of the Service, for any reason at any time.
Modifications to Service and Prices
- Enterra reserves the right to modify any Service at any time. Any changes in price are subject to 30 days notice, which notice can be provided by posting such changes on the Site.
Submission of Ideas or Suggestions
- Enterra encourages you to provide feedback on our Service, so we can better meet your needs.
- Under no circumstance shall any disclosure of any idea or suggestion be subject to any obligation of confidentiality or expectation of compensation. By submitting the idea or suggestion you are waiving any and all rights that you may have in the idea or suggestion.
By submitting an idea, you are representing and warranting that:
- the idea or suggestion is wholly original to you;
- no one else has any rights in the idea or suggestion; and
- Enterra is free to implement the idea or suggestion if it so desires, as provided or as modified by Enterra, without obtaining permission or license from any third party.
- Enterra will not sell or publish your feedback in any way that could identify you, except with your permission.
Copyright and Trademarks
- All content included on the Site (including, without limitation, the look and feel, design, text, graphics, trade-marks, service marks, logos, slogans and internet domain names), and any selection or arrangement (the Content), is the exclusive property of Enterra or its licensors.
- The Content is protected by international copyright, trademark, service marks, patents, or other proprietary rights and laws. All rights in the Content are expressly reserved by Enterra.
- Except where permission is expressly provided by Enterra Solutions Inc., no Content may be downloaded, copied, reproduced, republished, posted, transmitted, stored, sold or distributed.
Cookies and Web Beacons
- Web beacons or clear .gifs are small pieces of code placed on a web page to monitor the behaviour and collect data about the visitors viewing a web page. For example, web beacons can be used to count the users who visit a web page or to deliver a Cookie to the browser of a visitor viewing that page. We may use web beacons on this Site from time to time for this and other purposes.
Internet Communications and Third Party Sites
- The Internet is not a fully-secure medium and is subject to possible interception, loss, corruption, or alteration of communication. Enterra is not liable for any damages resulting from the transmission, interception or corruption of communications to or from the Site.
- The Site may include links to third party websites that are not controlled or maintained by Enterra.
- Any third party links are included solely for your convenience and are not an endorsement by Enterra of those websites. Enterra does not have any control over the content of any such websites.
- You acknowledge and agree that Enterra shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused by or in connection with any use of, or reliance upon, any content, goods or services available on or through any third party websites.
- Enterra uses third party partners to provide storage, software, and related technology required for the Service and products.
- Enterra respects the privacy and confidentiality of your personal information. Enterra does not collect your personal information, except where you provide such information in the course of using the Site.
- Verbal, physical or written abuse to any Enterra customer, employee or member will result in immediate termination of your account.
- You agree that the Terms and Conditions and your use of the Service or products are governed by Alberta law.
- The Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between you and Enterra with respect to the use of the Site.
- Enterra's failure to enforce any provision of the Terms and Conditions is not a waiver of any provision or right of Enterra.
- The data Enterra accesses is owned, updated and controlled by third parties not associated with Enterra. Enterra has no control over the accuracy, quality, and timeliness of the data, and disclaims all liability related to the data. For more information about the data accessed, please review our Data Disclaimer at www.enterratech.com/datadisclaimer.
- ALL CONTENT AND SERVICES PROVIDED ON OR THROUGH THE SITE ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE”, AND IN GOOD FAITH BY Enterra.
- WHILE ENTERRA WILL USE BEST EFFORTS TO PRESENT CURRENT, ACCURATE AND PERTINENT INFORMATION, IT DOES NOT MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, IN RELATION TO ALL OR ANY PART OF THE SITE OR THE CONTENT. ALL WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS ARE HEREBY EXCLUDED TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- Enterra DOES NOT WARRANT THAT I) THE CONTENT IS ACCURATE, RELIABLE OR CORRECT, II) THAT THE SITE WILL BE AVAILABLE AT ANY PARTICULAR TIME OR LOCATION, III) THAT ANY DEFECTS OR ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR IV) THAT THE CONTENT IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS.
- NOTHING ON THE SITE CONSTITUTES ADVICE, NOR SHOULD THE SITE, OR ANY PART THEREOF, BE RELIED UPON IN MAKING, OR REFRAINING FROM MAKING, ANY DECISION.
- USE OF THIS SITE IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, Enterra HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY (HOWEVER ARISING) IN CONNECTION WITH ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH ANY USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, ALL OR ANY PART OF THE SITE OR THE CONTENT, OR ANY ACTION TAKEN (OR REFRAINED FROM BEING TAKEN) AS A RESULT OF USING ANY OF THE FOREGOING.
- Enterra SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Enterra and its officers, directors, shareholders and employees, from and against all claims and expenses, including without limitation, legal and accounting fees, in whole or in part arising out of or attributable to a breach of these Terms and Conditions by you.
Date: December 1, 2013